0.01 Alpha - October 2013 - 18th January 2015
- Groups for user and data clustering.
- Inline discussion of ideas, pros and cons.
- New list design based on panels for each item with images on Groups and Issues.
- Dashboard of visualisation at System, Groups and Issue levels.
- New restful API returning CIF formatted jsonld.
- Timed debates with separate voting phase if required.
- Moderator features - splitting and merging.
- New Random sort order for Idea lists.
- Testing system for automatic A/B grouping and test specific logging.
0.1 Alpha - 19th January 2015
- Implementation of Caching of key datamodel classes to enhance performance.
- Implement memcache for Restful API.
0.2 Alpha - 8th April 2015
- User obfuscation: Separation of private user data from main data on Restful API calls including a security key system.
- New group joining management system.
- 'My Groups' tab in user area to show groups I manage and groups I am in.
0.3 Alpha - 22nd April 2015
- New homepage design showing you your Groups and Issues when logged in.
- New scrolling lists on homepage.
- Traffic light statistic on the Debate page.
- Small interface tweaks.
0.4 Alpha - 18th June 2015
- A new Moderators concept has been added to Debte Hub to allow Debate owners and group Admins to moderate Debates.
This exposes two existing 'moderator' features: splitting an idea into more than one idea, and merging several ideas into one.
These features where formerly only seen by system admins.
- New Debate sidebar section to list Debate moderators.
- New section under Ideas to list Moderator comments on an idea or its arguments.
- New Debate sideber section to show Moderator Alerts relevant for the moderators of the Debate.
- New Debate sideber section to show User Alerts relevant for the logged in user.
- Interface changes to move the 'Add Idea' form into the main section of the page to make adding Ideas more obvious.
Also a small plus button has been added infront of the Arguments link on Ideas to show more obviously where you go to add arguments.
- Group admins have now been highlighted to the group by putting a border around thier picture in the Groups members list.
- Small interface tweaks.
0.5 Alpha - 16th October 2015
We have added the concept of phasing a debate through three timed sections. Users can choose to set time boundaries on a debate, as before, but now also time phases of the debate. There are now three phases to a phased debate:
- Discuss Phase: where users add ideas and arguments to the debate;
- Reduce Phase: (NEW) where users can allocate up to 10 lemons to the ideas they least like. These are then used to reduce to final idea list down by up to 60%;
- Decide Phase: where users vote on the remianing ideas to determine the most popular top 3 ideas.
1.0 - 19th November 2015
- User Debate Issues list shows as Debate boxes, not text list.
- User list added to the Admin area.
- Help movies added.
- Bug fixes.